Application Specialist - Italy
RemoteToscana, Toscana, ItalyCustomer Support
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
We are looking to expand our team of professionals in Italy & seeking an ambitious, experienced Application Specialist who will be providing independent customer support in various operational, application and quality control areas around user training and customer usage of the Sakura equipment.
You will be working in close cooperation with our colleagues Field Service Engineers & Area Sales Managers, covering the region of Tuscany- Emilia Romania.
- Develop and provide application- and user training.
- Support customers & colleagues on operational, quality control and application areas.
- Stay informed of new developments, improvements and regulations of Sakura Products and being responsible for their implementation.
- During the installation, you assist and train the users on the Sakura systems. Regional and international travel is required for this position.
- Manage, coordinate and monitor all aspects relating to complaints handling.
- Ensure Quality.
- Deliver On-time and adequate reporting.
- Participate in divers projects & meet the personal- and team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year.
- a relevant degree in Laboratory Education.
- a minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of histopathology. Experience in the field of Immunohistochemistry would considered as an advantage.
- experience with management of tenders.
- a practical approach with a can-do & hands-on mentality.
- skilled use of computers and office software.
- a local driver's license.
- have good command of Italian & English, both written and spoken.
- a good presentation & communication skills to meet the training & advising requirements.
- live in the area of Tuscany - Emilia Romania.
- feel at home in an international environment.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- connect easily & make an impact at all levels.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car, phone & Laptop.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. By joining us, you will be part of:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to your application.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.