Business Development Manager - France
RemoteParis, Île-de-France, FranceSales
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
The Business Development and Corporate Accounts Manager will identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability, and enhance Sakura's market position. The work involves scouting, developing a network of high-level decision makers (C-Suite) within the public & private healthcare system and in the corporate accounts markets.
The BDM will execute strategic and operational plans with market access tactics to increase brand awareness, spread the story around our complete Customer Value Proposition (CVP), mission and vision and represent Sakura at the highest level in the cancer diagnostics field.
- Establish and maintain a a network of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and Center of Excellence (CoE) in the designed area.
- Map and promote collaborations with key stakeholders in cancer diagnostics , such as policymakers, reimbursement schemes, lab quality control organizations (EQAs), and cancer patient lobbies.
- Develop and execute KOL-related activities to promote and enhance Sakura's brand awareness.
- Establish communications and elevate our CVP to the healthcare C-Suite at the cancer diagnostics marketplace.
- Represent Sakura as the primary facilitator for working groups and national scientific and practicing professional societies.
- Develop health economics proposals to promote Sakura's CVP benefits.
- Participate and connect Bridge projects to relevant C-suite stakeholders.
- Create, develop and coordinate local and regional strategic plans for the corporate account’s market.
- Prospect, create, and manage an opportunity pipeline of corporate accounts in the designed territory , including private healthcare and laboratory holdings, biopharma, and contract research organizations (CROs).
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams around corporate accounts opportunities.
- Lead patient experience projects and elevate them to the healthcare C-suite.
- Coordinate with the Regional Business Units (RBUs) the business development and corporate accounts activities.
- Providing market intelligence insights to improve continuous business metrics.
We perfectly match if:
- tissue Diagnostics knowledge and business acumen.
- deep understanding of the healthcare public and private system.
- 5+ years experience in market access/sales/marketing in Medical Devices and/or Clinical Diagnostics on a national level
- developed an existing network in the cancer tissue diagnostics arena in France.
- excellent communication & influencing skills.
- consultative selling skills.
- a strategic-tactic mindset to develop brand awareness plans.
- out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving skills.
- fluent in French & have a good command of English.
- live near an airport in France. City is irrelevant for this position.
- have an excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- are self-organised & structured.
- are a seasoned professional that connect and work with multidisciplinary teams.
- familiar with MS Office and CRM.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
- a collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
By joining us, you will be part of:
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Interested in speaking to us?
We look forward to hearing from you. Apply today!
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.