Customer Service Specialist - UK
Newbury, England, United KingdomCustomer Service
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be offering support to all customers who have questions, concerns, problems, or who want to purchase a Sakura product or service.
The Customer Service Specialist is highly focused on Sakura’s customers in the meanwhile organizing and administrative supporting the local colleagues as a facilitator of hardware, cars, and other related Sakura belongings.
- First point of contact for customers with regards to instrument break downs, inquires, placing orders.
- Responsible for the administrative process of the total local workflow “order to cash” (e.g. Order Management. Invoicing, Price renewals, Service Contracts, Collection Management).
- Responsible for the administrative process of service management, e.g. receiving service calls, raising & processing service jobs, spare part ordering, stock counts
- Responsible for communicating all necessary information to end customers with regards to back orders, product discontinuation, price discrepancies etc.
- Organizational and administrative support to the local colleagues, e.g. Car Management,
- Supplier invoices, Mobile phone and laptop agreements, ordering marketing materials
- Keep the Backoffice procedures up to date, collect and process relevant information.
- Ensure mutual back up within the local CSS(Customer support Specialist) team when on leave or absent in close coordination with the Manager CSS.
- Organise (inter)national) meetings, workshops and exhibitions.
- Participation within diverse project teams and first point of contact for the various disciplines within the organization.
- Ensure good communication between Central Office and the local organizations.
- Realisation of the personal- and team goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
We perfectly match if
- at least 2 years relevant experience in an international environment.
- secondary Vocational Education or Higher Education.
- ability to plan and keep track on multiple tasks.
- affinity or experience with the organization of meetings.
- skilled use of computers and Microsoft office software. Knowledge of Oracle Cloud is an advantage!
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- have a good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- feel at home in an international environment.
- have good command of both written and spoken English.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- A collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by sending your CV.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.