Field Services Engineer - Germany
Region of Bayern, Baden& Munich, Bayern, GermanyEngineering
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
The Field Service Engineer will give independently support on Sakura instruments to customers in various technical areas, such as installation, training, support, repair, service and warranty.
Your work area as a Field Service Engineer will be the region Bayern, Baden &Munich. Incidental assistance in other region might be required & will be arranged in consultation with you.
- Provide efficient technical support to customers & internal stakeholders.
- Manage, coordinate, monitor, repair and install Sakura (demonstration) units
- To stay informed of new developments, improvements and regulations of Sakura Products and to implement these.
- Maintain a sustainable knowledge of all Sakura instruments through regularly attending Sakura Academy technical training session
- Responsible for effective and efficient complaint.
- Realisation of the personal- and team-goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- On-time and adequate reporting through CRM.
- Ensuring Quality.
- Participation in several project teams.
We perfectly match if
- secondary Vocational Education or Higher Education with technical specialization.
- good command of English & German, both verbally and in writing.
- relevant Professional Qualification for technical support, preferably in the area of Medical Diagnostics instrumentation.
- skilled use of computers and office software.
- a local driver's license.
- live in the area of Bayern, Baden &Munich.
- have a strong presentation & communication skills to meet the training and advising requirements.
- are customer oriented, connect easily & make an impact at all levels.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.