Field Services Engineer
Oviedo, Principado de Asturias, SpainEngineering
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to wait!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care. All to deliver quick and accurate diagnoses to cancer patients for an optimal patient journey.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
The Field Service Engineer will independently support customers on Sakura instruments in various technical areas such as installation, training, support, repair, service and Warranty.
Your working area will be North West of Spain ( Santiago de Compostela, A Corunã, Oviedo..etc), but you will be supporting your colleagues from other regions as well.
- Provide efficient technical support to customers & internal stakeholders. Ensuring Quality.
- Manage, coordinate, monitor, repair and install Sakura (demonstration) units.
- To stay informed of new developments, improvements and regulations of Sakura Products and to implement these.
- Maintain a sustainable knowledge of all Sakura instruments through regularly attending Sakura Academy technical training session.
- Responsible for effective and efficient complaint.
- Realisation of the personal- and team-goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- On-time and adequate reporting through CRM.
- Participation in several project teams.
We perfectly match if
- 3+ years of experience as a Field Service Engineer, preferably in the medical device industry.
- excellent command of Spanish and good knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- secondary vocational education or higher education with technical specialization.
- relevant professional qualification for technical support, preferably in the field of medical diagnostic instrumentation.
- proficiency in the use of computers and office software.
- local driver's license.
- live in the Northwest of Spain.
- are flexible to travel within Spain. National travelling is required for this position.
- have a strong presentation & communication skills to meet the training and advising requirements.
- are customer oriented, connect easily & make an impact at all levels.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
We offer you:
- an attractive salary package.
- an annual bonus.
- a company car.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
*Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that we don't offer sponsorship visa. Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered.