Financial Accountant - Germany
Umkirch, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyFinance
Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
Wir suchen dich (m/w/x)!
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
You will be part of the international Finance team & work closely with your peers in 🇬🇧, 🇩🇰, 🇫🇷, 🇮🇹 and 🇩🇪, reporting directly to the Regional Manager Finance.
Your mainly tasks would be processing, monitoring and controlling the Accounting and Tax administration for Sakura’s subsidiaries in in Germany, Austria and Poland upon successfully completing the onboarding.
You will be responsible for the
- accuracy of the books of assets and liabilities, revenues and expenses by compiling and analysing account information for the closing.
- compliancy of the books to the local law and regulations, in cooperation with the tax accountant and the external certified auditors.
- quality of the Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss of the entities in scope.
- annual accounts process which results in the local Financial Statements.
- internal monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities.
and will be
- executing internal checks & controls such as balance sheet reconciliations and analysis to ensure accuracy & quality of the books.
- maintaining & filing the local tax deliverables (i.e. VAT, Intrastat, tax payments).
- supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- control accuracy and correctness of processed bank statements and AP including travel expense reports.
- continuously improving quality and automation level within your processes.
- proactive in advising the Senior Financial Accountant.
- realise personal- and/or team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year.
- being proactive, customer focused and above all, a pleasant colleague to work with.
We perfectly match if:
- 1-4 years experience in accountancy
- a Bachelor in finance, accounting or business administration, but if you think that you have what it takes to get the job done, please don't hesitate to apply!
- the ambition to work in an international accounting environment
- live within travelling distance from our offices in Umkirch (close to Freiburg).
- have good command of German and English.
- good command of MS Office.
- experienced with ERP systems (Oracle Fusion Cloud would be a plus).
- are well organized and a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We offer you:
- An attractive Salary Package.
- An international, multicultural & healthy working environment.
- A real job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
By joining us, you will be part of:
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International Finance who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring manager.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Interested in speaking to us?
We look forward to hear from you. Apply today!
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.