Senior Implementation Consultant
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
As part of our international Implementation Consultancy Team, you will be responsible for the continuous development of the Sakura implementation services, with a focus on change management, workflow management & project management.
You will play a key role in driving operational excellence and process improvement initiatives across our organization, resulting a successful implementation of Sakura Advanced SMART Automation solutions at customer sites.
- Leading the continuous development of our implementation services.
- Collaborating with Marketing services for development, continuous improvement & company wide implementation of the Bridge services.
- Leading & Supporting our local implementation consultants by major implementation Projects at customer sites in the RBU region.
- Serving as a key expert, trainer and counterpart for our RBU Implementation Consultants & the entire Sakura Finetek Europe organization regarding efficient implementation principles, change and workflow (Lean) management.
- Driving process optimization, a continuous workflow (lean) and management of change in histopathology laboratories.
- Provide input to our strategy plan regarding the Implementation Consultant role and Bridge.
- Collecting the best practices to improve the implementation roadmaps, hosting Monthly IC Meeting & monitoring the ongoing projects.
- Realization of personal- and team goals, as formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year.
We perfectly match if
- a minimum of 2 years experienced in pathology or hospital work environment.
- a minimum of 5 years working experience preferred in an internal environment with a focus on
implementation in the field.
- Proven project management experience.
- Proven change management experience.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies is preferred.
- the ability to creatively solve problems, inspire, encourage & motivate others.
have a medical or science-related bachelor or Master degree with a focus on histology.
are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
are willing to travel for at least 50% of the time.
have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- are self-organised and structured.
- are a strong communicator & can easily connect with stakeholders.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package, including 8% holiday pay, a yearly bonus of max. 8%, a fully paid pension plan (according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.