Implementation Consultant - BENELUX
RemoteAlphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
This position is open for candidates from Belgium & the Netherlands!
As part of our international Customer Support Team, you will be responsible for the success of implementation of Sakura Advanced SMART Automation solutions at customer sites, mainly in the Benelux region.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will play a key role in the successful implementation of our innovative medical diagnostic solutions, working closely with our customers and regional colleagues to provide expert guidance and support throughout the implementation process.
- Act as Project Leader for Sakura Implementation/Bridge Projects.
- Lead and participate in multidisciplinary teams .
- Provide and facilitate training & workshops at customer site.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & act as a Sakura Expert to continuously improve our implementation processes and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve and deliver projects goals (KPI’s) for Implementation/Bridge Projects.
We perfectly match if
- previous experience in a similar implementation role.
- a minimum of 3 years experience working at a pathology laboratory is required.
- ability to work independently and manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
- project & change management skills are preffered.
- medical or science related education with a focus on histology.
- the ability to creatively solve problems, encourage & motivate others.
have a medical or science-related degree with a focus on histology.
are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch & French is a plus.
have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- are self-organised and structured.
- are a strong communicator & can easily connect with stakeholders.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package, including a yearly bonus & benefits.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to your application.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.