Intern Sales Operations - Alphen aan den Rijn
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSales
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
As an intern in Sales Operations, you will have the chance to make a valuable impact within our sales organisation by working on tasks and projects linked to data. Working closely with the Sales Operations specialist, sales, finance, IT, product managers and finance, you will contribute to developing and maintaining reports, dashboards and calculation tools. This will aid our sales to bring high quality products to our customers, ultimately helping patients in the best way possible.
The preferred start date for this internship is August or September 2023, lasting six months.
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports linked to our ERP system to sales and higher management.
- Contribute to the analysis of data that can be converted to actions for sales.
- Assist in setting up new dashboards and improving existing dashboards for sales and marketing in Qlik Sense.
- Research data needs within our sales organisation and initiate new ideas for reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with other departments, such as finance, sales, IT and product management to make sure the projects we run are taking into account all perspectives and are implementing like they should.
We perfectly match if
- Currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Commercial Economy or similar.
- Strong English writing skills are essential, as you'll be in touch with a wide range of international employees within the organisation.
- Service and user-oriented, proactive, and hands-on will enable you to work independently after receiving instructions and actively ask for help when needed.
- Able to balance and convert the combination of requirements from multiple angels into valuable tools for sales.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Available for 32-40 hours per week. You can work from home two days a week as a responsible employee.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Dutch or other languages are a plus.
- Live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment.
- Have a high-quality standard in your work and work accurately.
- Have a rational and logical mindset.
- Report to the Sales Operations Specialist.
We offer you:
- An interesting internship position of 6months.
- Attractive compensation.
- Flexibility: hybrid working.
- A daily freshly prepared lunch.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.