Payroll Specialist - Alphen aan den Rijn
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsHuman resources
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
We're seeking an experienced Payroll specialist who will provide, manage and coordinate the payroll and expense reports for Sakura Finetek Europe B.V. & Regional Business Units (RBU’s).
You liaise between HR, employees, managers and other internal stakeholders as well as the external payroll providers. You will report directly to the HR Director.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of the payroll for our international offices: The employment mutations are provided by HR and by the employees.
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of the payroll provider.
- Ensure efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes & meet the deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory payroll related, tax filings and payments are made.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Attend to payroll specific queries from HR, employees and other stakeholders.
- Safeguard payroll procedures & internal controls and support requests from external auditors.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing activities including calculation of payroll accruals (vacation allowance & days, pension).
- Develop ad hoc reports as needed.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as required.
We perfectly match if
- HBO or Master degree (area economics/administration).
- a certificate of Payroll administration (PDL).
- a minimum of 5 years working experience with Payroll Administration.
- international payroll experience or willing to learn it.
- have a good command of English & Dutch.
- have a good communication & IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package, including 8% holiday pay, a yearly bonus of max. 8%, a fully paid pension plan (according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.