Project Manager - Alphen aan den Rijn
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.
What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses of cancer, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!
As a Project Manager, you will undertake and manage a wide range of projects from initiation through completion & report directly to the Senior Manager Strategic Projects of Sakura Finetek EMEAI.
You will be responsible for coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of projects and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Take leadership role in projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Contribute in making a feasible plan (including budget and resources) that achieves the goals and objectives of the project department.
- Independent plan (including multidisciplinary resources), execute, monitor progress and report on the projects.
- Make use of project management tools like Smartsheet, issue log and project management templates.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems, solutions and in case applicable raise change requests.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Contribute in change management activities with regards to project management department and/or running projects.
- Provide in-house project management trainings for colleagues at entry level.
- Responsible for supporting starting project managers.
- Realisation of the personal targets and performance goals.
We perfectly match if
- project management qualification or equivalent.
- theoretical and practical knowledge of various project management methodologies: e.g. Prince II, Agile & Scrum, Change Management.
- proficiency in project management software tools like Smartsheet or MS Projects.
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager.
- lean & Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
- proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- the ability to encourage and motivate people.
- can-do mentality.
- an "owner" and "finisher" of his projects.
- have an excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- have a higher vocational or master’s degree in Engineering or Technical Business Administration or comparable.
- are self-organised and structured, with the ability to define one's tasks.
- connect easily with internal stakeholders.
- are a strong communicator.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package, including 8% holiday pay, a yearly bonus of max. 8%, a fully paid pension plan (according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Apply today & join:
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Acquisition in response to our job postings is not appreciated. This means that we think we can find a suitable colleague on our own.
*Please note that only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.